Saturday, October 22, 2011

Peanuts Gang Monthly! By:Ella

In my even younger mind the best parties were held by the peanuts gang actually I still believe this. It seems like every little holiday special ended with them dancing and having a good old time. I mean I wish I had that! So like other monthly things I've taken upon myself to do for this blog I'm going to be showing how the peanuts party.So now the moment we've all been dying for (you get it "dying" because it's almost halloween! Hahaha I'm hilarious! anyway...) my all time favorite Charlie Brown speacial. It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown! Also might I add, damn those mean babbling adults who keep giving poor Charlie Brown a rock! And all because he's "holey"! Haha I'm on a roll! Anyway Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment