Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Salem!!! By: Lane


First, I would like to clarify that we do LOVE dogs!!!!!!!!! Ipso facto, (hehe, it sounds funny) Ella's house is being overrun by doggies.  Anyway... I am getting off track.  So if you have a Salem (black cat) or not, here are some facto"s (hehe) :
-Black cats are are considered to be good luck to pirates if they walk on your ship and then walk out with rubbing on anything.
-It has been confirmed that less of them are adopted from animal shelters in October.
-In Japan, Great Britain, Ireland, Scotland, Egypt, and in Sabrina's house: black cats are supposed to bring good luck or at least make a good snuggling buddy.
-Some stupid people in the world perform rituals that harm or kill the poor kitties because the believe that it will make them somehow better.
-When the pilgrims arrived, if you had a black cat they thought you should be punished because you might be a witch (that's why black cats are associated with witches).
-I personally don't understand why you ever think anything bad about. They are sooooo soft, cute, and sweet (unless they bite you, just give a different one a chance) and who wouldn't want to have magical powers????
I know that's a little boring, but my brain is still in homework mode where everything is so serious!!! I hate it! I promise that next time I post, it won't be a snoozefest.
Until next time and LIVE FROM NEW YORK IT'S SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! (not, but I want it to be)

Lovelyness,
Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment